Dear Clients and Friends of RMWBH,
It is our sincere hope that all of you are healthy and safe as our team and clients continue to navigate the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. The Leadership Team of RMWBH continues to closely monitor the evolving situation with one of our top concerns being the health and safety of our employees, our families, and our clients across Texas. Beginning today, the Firm has directed our employees to begin working from home, and we have suspended all non-essential business travel. Although our office suites are closed, RMWBH employees continue to perform their work functions from the safety of their homes and our Firm continues to be fully operational.
Over the last 18 months, RMWBH has invested heavily in cutting edge technologies which enable our Firm to function seamlessly while everyone works remotely. Firmwide, we have used this technology and have worked remotely several times during storms and other natural disasters. Every day many of our employees work remotely, whether at client offices, airports, hotels, and often from their homes.
The Firm has deployed Microsoft Teams technology and laptops to all of our employees which allows online meetings with video conference capabilities. For the health and safety of all parties we will ask our clients to meet with us virtually – whenever possible. By doing this, we are all doing our part to reduce the risk of exposure and help stop the spread of the disease.
What Does This Mean for You?
- Our Firm remains fully operational and will continue to provide our clients with counsel and handle your matters with the quality of service you have come to expect from RMWBH.
- Clients should feel comfortable to reach out to our Attorneys for video or phone conferencing. Our Attorney phone numbers can be found on our Firm website, on our “Attorneys” page: https://www.rmwbh.com/attorneys/
- Our local offices around the state are currently closed to all visitors.
- All in-person education seminars will be postponed or moved to online webinars until further notice. If you or your company has an in-person education seminar scheduled with RMWBH, we will be reaching out to you personally to discuss ways to reschedule the seminar or present the topic virtually.
- Our next online webinar focusing on community association law will be Wednesday, March 18, 2020. Shareholder Leah Burton will be leading a discussion on Housing and Urban Development’s new Assistance Animal Notice.
- As of March 12, in-person payments of collection matters were paused. For those attempting to avoid foreclosure, payments should be sent by mail to RMWBH Houston. 2800 Post Oak Blvd. 57th Floor, Houston, TX 77056 until further notice.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time by calling 800.713.4625 or by giving a call to your respective Attorney.